Thursday, April 14, 2011
Week of 4/12 - 4/15
We have been spending this whole week working of our adaptations of Twelfth Night. My group, made of me, Adam, Stefan, and Logan, decided to reenact act one scene five of the play. Stefan and I decided to take the lead on writing the script and Adam and Logan are the actors. We adapted the play so that it is set in early colonial America. Orsino is now Orson, the leader of the colony, Olivia is now the owner of a large estate in America due to her dad's death, and Viola became Soaring Dove, a native American woman who's village was wiped out by smallpox. However, she can speak English and is posing as Iron Bear, a strong male scout, to find work under Orson. Overall I really like the script and think that we made a great adaptation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mASON I l0v3 yUr Pl@n! i cant wait to see you guys act this out!
ReplyDeletepritty good story there mason. adems headband thing was pritty legit. cool stuff
ReplyDelete