This week we wrapped up 12th night and have started our project related to the play. We also spent the week watching film adaptions of the play. I thought the film that we watched the last scene really captured the play well and helped me appreciate the scenes better. I think in the future that you should have the class read a scene and then watch the corresponding section of the movie.
I am also continuing to read my next book for my inquiry project, Notes From Underground. The novel is far harder to read that I had expected but I understand it pretty well and am thoroughly enjoying it.
Tis all.
I think scene 4 is a good choice for our group, and should be fun to act. When we rewrite the script, we should replace the "yellow cross-gartered stocking" with something else equally as ridiculous, but easier to get a hold of.
ReplyDeleteHow did Notes go?!
ReplyDelete