Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week of 2/7 - 2/11

This week was I had a very strange schedule at school. On Tuesday we had the field trip to see Emma and then on Thursday I went to my volunteership instead of school. Personally, I thought that Emma was pretty entertaining and all in all worth watching. I really liked at the end when they almost didn't end up together and the whole audience started screaming. It was surprising that a bunch of high school and middle school students cared so much. My only complaint would be that the plot was kind of predictable and cliched, but I guess for it's time the novel was probably original. This week I have also been continuing to read my novel but will need to be spending a lot of my Saturday and Sunday reading. I have around 150 pages to read which is very doable. Tis all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on reading. I enjoyed the Emma play as well but I didn't much care for the sappy ending I liked the old guy who didn't like change he was the best.

    ReplyDelete