Thursday, February 3, 2011
Week of 1/31-2/5
This week we have continued to work on our project for our websites for our inquiry project. Being on my own and having to do all of these tasks on my own is a little daunting, but it isn't too bad. I have continued to read American Psycho but haven't been able to get far into it due to an impending math mid-term. I have also been continuing to email professors in hopes of finding someone to interview about my topic. I am hoping to find a psychology professor to get his opinion on why a reader would want to read a novel about a psychotic character or one that focuses on misanthropic themes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on handling all the tasks individually, I know that it can be daunting at times. I'm sure you'll be reading more now that the mid term is over!
ReplyDelete