Friday, April 29, 2011

4/24 - 4/29

This week in English class I have been working to finish up my inquiry project. I conducted both of my interviews this week. One with Ross Roemer, and the other with Steven Cassedy, the head of Russian and Soviet Studies at UCSD. I also finished reading my third book, The Stranger, which I actually really enjoyed. I'm happy switched from reading Master and Margarita and changed the direction of my project a little bit. Other than that I worked on my abstract which I almost have finished. Tis all.

5 comments:

  1. I think that choosing this study in Russian literature was a good idea. If I had to choose another inquiry project, I would probably have gone with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are finishing up our project too and just thought I should let you know that I finished my second book ever and that you should be proud of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have a previous interest in the literature genres you were reading or was this a spur of the moment thing for you? I guess what I am curious about is what spurred your intrest in this very specific genre?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the study of russian literature ended up being interesting and successful. I'm looking forward to seeing your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats cool i think a friend of mine read a bunch of russian lit as well but i cant remember if he said it was good or not. it was for college

    ReplyDelete